Framework ID: RM6277
Date range: 02/05/2023 – 24/04/2027
Number of lots: 7
Contract type: Framework
Finding the right people couldn’t be more important for our health service. Non clinical staff play a key part in keeping the NHS running, so it’s critical to get the right people in the right jobs, quickly and safely.
The NHS Workforce Alliance’s Non Clinical Staffing (NCS) framework provides the NHS with an open, fair and transparent route when hiring non clinical temporary staff that also delivers value for money.
Roles include administrative and corporate staff, IT staff, Clinical Coders and Health Sciences staff, Legal Services, and Estates Management and Ancillary roles – from the most junior to the most senior roles, including board level.
The framework facilitates a range of worker engagement models, including traditional agency and fixed term, and services may be contracted directly, on an ad-hoc basis or via managed service models.
Helping you achieve savings is an important part of what we do, because all the savings we help you make are invested straight back into the NHS. The pricing on the NCS contract is in compliance with the NHS England agency price caps and pay bands are in line with the NHS Agenda For Change pay scales, ensuring you get the very best value for money.
Together, let’s find the right solution.
- NHS England approved route to market for non-clinical temporary staffing
- Wide range of experienced suppliers including SMEs, specialist niche suppliers and managed solution options
- Maximum agreement rates are fixed and are also limited in line with the NHS England agency price caps
- Achieve larger savings using the built in discounts (you can access discounts for length of placement, by nominating a worker, or by hiring large volumes of workers at the same time)
- Transparent rates and costs for both PAYE and limited company temporary workers, including fixed term appointments
- We carry out quality assurance audits to make sure worker pre employment checks for NHS roles follow the NHS Employers Check Standards and Skills for Health
- Non-NHS contracting authorities can specify what pre-employment checks they need: for example, Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
- Direct award is available and supported by the NHS Workforce Alliance to enable quick access to workers when needed
- Access a range of tools to help you select suppliers including rate card, award support tool and region/skills matrix
- Free to use: you don’t need a membership and framework fees are collected from suppliers.
Lot 1: Admin & clerical
Lot 2: Corporate functions
Lot 3: IT professionals
Lot 4: Legal
Lot 5: Scientific, technical and clinical coding
Lot 6: Estates, facilities management and ancillary staff
Lot 7: Managed service provision – master/neutral vendor
- Download: Non Clinical Staffing framework flyer
- Download: Non Clinical Staffing framework user guide
- Download: Non Clinical Staffing frequently asked questions
- Download: Non Clinical Staffing supplier lot matrix
- Download: Off-Framework Support pack
- Watch: Off-Framework Masterclass
*for full access to this framework’s documents, please contact us.