A new Learning and Training Services Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) is now live, giving you fast and efficient access to a wide range of training providers that can offer both in person and virtual options for you.
The learning and training services available are broken down into four, easily navigated routes:
- Off the shelf training courses, including mandatory training such as Health and Safety and standard training such as digital skills and leadership
- Bespoke training, including coaching, consultancy and advice
- Learning technologies, including Learning Management Systems (LMS) software, content and configuration
- Educational services, including skills for the unemployed or people in Education
The benefits of using the DPS include:
- Suppliers can join at any time, ensuring that the DPS gives you access to the suppliers and training solutions you need, and you can respond to changing market demands
- Reducing the cost of bidding across multiple tenders
- Creating direct relationships with training providers
- Access to a greater choice of providers at both national and regional levels
- Opportunity to take advantage of the high volume of SMEs in the UK training market to help evidence local provision and social value targets
- The dynamic filtering system gives you the flexibility to use a rapid or standard procurement route depending on your requirements
If you have an existing training provider that you use regularly, we can support them through the process of joining the DPS. Please contact the NHS Workforce Alliance team to discuss your requirements.