Framework ID: RM6162
Date range: 20/3/2019 – 19/03/2023
Number of lots: 2
Contract type: Framework
The NHS Workforce Alliance can support you in recruiting a workforce that’s reflective of the modern NHS, with diversity and inclusion strategies built into your workforce plans.
The NHS Workforce Alliance’s International Recruitment of Clinical Healthcare Professionals framework is in response to, and aligned with, recommendations set out for international recruitment in the NHS Long Term Plan and the NHS People Plan.
This was the first framework launched by the NHS Workforce Alliance. Suppliers and customers will benefit from a strong partnership that brings together CCS, as the biggest public procurement organisation in the UK, combined with the extensive expertise and experience that NHS Procurement in Partnership has in the NHS.
The framework addresses the NHS need to increase international recruitment to fill existing vacancies. By offering a compliant route to market the framework for International Recruitment ensures compliance with NHS pre-employment standards, connecting trusts with dedicated staff working hard to treat people with care, compassion and dignity.
The International Recruitment framework grants access to a wide range of experienced international recruitment organisations, that all operate at a high standard of quality.
When you choose to work with us, we want you to feel confident at every stage of the process. Joining our framework grants access to a wide range of experienced international recruitment organisations, that are all awarded by us to ensure a framework wide standard of quality. Within our framework we ensure providers:
- Meet government requirements on good industry practice, codes of practice, legislation, voluntary arrangements and regulations
- Are responsible for relocation, pastoral support and satisfaction of the employee
- Are aware of their workers’ licensing situation and requirements
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes, language testing, and immigration policy
- Are compliant with procurement regulations
Together, we’ll help you get the right people placed in the right job, quickly and safely.
Lot 1: Single staff group sourcing
Lot 1a: Nursing and midwifery
Lot 1b: Medical (including GPs) and dental staff
Lot 1c: Other staff
Lot 2: Multi-staff group sourcing
- Download the International Recruitment flyer
- Case study: Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust helps to address staffing shortages by recruiting over 300 nurses
- Case study: Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust overseas Mental Health nurse recruitment project
*for full access to this framework’s documents, please contact us.