Framework ID: RM6333
Date range: 02/05/2023 – 01/05/2025
Number of lots: 5
Contract type: Framework
The NHS Workforce Alliance can support you in recruiting a workforce that’s reflective of the modern NHS, with diversity and inclusion strategies built into your workforce plans.
The NHS Workforce Alliance’s International Recruitment of Clinical Healthcare Professionals framework is in response to, and aligned with, recommendations set out for international recruitment in the NHS Long Term Plan and the NHS People Plan.
This framework ensures compliance with NHS pre-employment standards and connects trusts with dedicated staff who treat people with care, compassion and dignity.
Sourcing clinical professionals through international recruitment is vital to supporting the ongoing recovery from COVID-19 and addressing the service pressures across the NHS from a substantial staffing shortage in the UK.
The NHS Long Term Plan has set out ambitions for the NHS over the next 10 years and has identified ethical and sustainable international recruitment as a workforce priority. The Alliance’s framework provides a compliant route to market to work in partnership with experienced suppliers to support your recruitment campaigns and meet your specific needs at every stage of your recruitment process.
When you choose to work with us, we want you to feel confident at every stage of the process.
The benefits of our framework include:
- Access to NHS Employers International Recruitment Code of Practice accredited suppliers (lots 1,2 and 3)
- Access to specialist providers of OSCE training, relocation and pastoral services to enhance retention and candidate welfare initiatives
- Clear obligations for framework suppliers to undertake candidate compliance checks, including ensuring latest regulatory changes, immigration policy and language requirements are met
- Tailored support for varying levels of customer experience
- Choice of direct award or mini competition call-off options
Together, we’ll help you get the right people placed in the right job, quickly and safely.
Lot 1: International nursing and midwifery
Lot 2: International doctors and dentists
Lot 3: International allied health professionals including social workers
Lot 4: International OSCE training support services
Lot 5: International candidate pastoral support
- Download the International Recruitment flyer
- Case study: Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust helps to address staffing shortages by recruiting over 300 nurses
- Case study: Sussex Partnership Foundation Trust overseas Mental Health nurse recruitment project
*for full access to this framework’s documents, please contact us.
Crown Commercial Service
Telephone: 0345 410 2222
NHS Commercial Solutions
Telephone: 01306 646 822
NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative
Telephone: 0114 212 2122
East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub
Telephone: 07983 339 080
NHS London Procurement Partnership
Telephone: 020 3007 0600