International Recruitment of Clinical Healthcare ProfessionalsAgreement ID - RM6162
Start date - 20/3/2019
End date - 19/03/2023
The NHS Workforce Alliance’s International Recruitment of Clinical Healthcare Professionals framework supports the NHS and the public sector in their future recruitment strategies. The framework is in response to, and aligned with, recommendations set out for international recruitment in the NHS Long Term Plan and the NHS People Plan.
This was the first framework launched by the NHS Workforce Alliance. Suppliers and customers will benefit from a strong partnership that brings together CCS, as the biggest public procurement organisation in the UK, combined with the extensive expertise and experience that NHS Procurement in Partnership has in the NHS.
The framework addresses the NHS need to increase international recruitment to fill existing vacancies. By offering a compliant route to market the framework for International Recruitment ensures compliance with NHS pre-employment standards, connecting trusts with dedicated staff working hard to treat people with care, compassion and dignity.
The International Recruitment framework grants access to a wide range of experienced international recruitment organisations, that all operate at a high standard of quality.
Joining our framework grants access to a wide range of experienced international recruitment organisations, that are all awarded by us to ensure a framework wide standard of quality. Within our framework we ensure providers:
- Meet government requirements on good industry practice, codes of practice, legislation, voluntary arrangements and regulations
- Are responsible for relocation, pastoral support and satisfaction of the employee
- Are aware of their workers’ licensing situation and requirements
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes, language testing, and immigration policy
- Are compliant with procurement regulations